Exquisite vintage Bohemian Czechslovakian chandelier, featuring white opaline overlay cut to clear glass, all cut crystals, hand-painted and fired floral decoration, and gold accent bands.
- All original (except for replacement candle covers and some vintage replacement crystals)
- Excellent condition
- “Made in Czechslovakia” sticker
- 39” long, 20” diameter, 5-3/4” ceiling canopy
- No switch on fixture (uses wall switch)
- Circa 1930s
- Fixture has been rewired, and includes a new ground wire
- This light is not shippable due to its fragile nature, but is available for local purchase; please contact us
to make arrangements.
- This light is ready to install, and will attach to electrical box with a screw collar loop, pipe and bracket, which are all included
- 40-watt maximum standard light bulbs recommended; will also accommodate some low-watt energy efficient bulbs
- Light bulbs shown in photos not included
- We recommend that all lighting be installed by a licensed electrician
- Note that photos are a bit dark to fully capture glass elements, and one strand of crystals was temporarily pulled down to photograph painted center column (Photographer's reflection appears in some photos.)