High quality crystal chandelier, featuring all cut crystals, engraved spears, bobesches and center glass ball, twisted glass arms, blown glass column components, beaded glass drapes and chrome plating.
- All original (except for replacement candle covers and some replaced crystals)
- Very good condition (small crystal tip chips)
- 36" long, 22" wide, 4-1/2" ceiling canopy
- No switch on fixture (uses wall switch)
- Circa 1930s
- Fixture has been rewired, and includes a new ground wire
- This light is ready to install, and will attach to electrical box with a screw collar loop, pipe and mounting bracket, which are included
- 40-watt maximum standard light bulbs recommended; will also accommodate some low-watt energy efficient bulbs
- Light bulbs shown in photos not included
- We recommend that all lighting be installed by a licensed electrician
(Note that photos are a bit dark to fully capture glass elements.
Photographer's reflection appears in some photos.)