Brass porch fixture cover with embossed white glass shade, circa 1910s
- All original; shade signed “Kayline
- Brass ring good condition (worn finish)
- Shade has a small edge chip (shown in bottom photo)
- Brass ring 6-1/8" diameter, shade 7-1/4" wide, 6-3/4” projection from ceiling, shade fitter 2-1/4"
- Fixture screws into ceiling over utilitarian socket
- Circa 1910s
- This fixture has no socket (and thus no wiring), as it’s the type that mounts over a utilitarian ceramic ceiling socket
(Note that some photos are a bit dark to fully capture glass elements.)
Click photographs to enlarge.