Brass porch fixture cover with Holophane glass shade, circa 1900s
- All original
- Brass ring very good condition (wear to finish)
- Shade signed “Holophane”; a few small chips on ridges
- Brass ring 6-1/4" diameter, shade 5" diameter, 6-1/4” projection from ceiling, shade fitter 2-1/4"
- Fixture screws into ceiling over utilitarian socket
- Circa 1900s
- This fixture has no socket (and thus no wiring), as it’s the type that mounts over a utilitarian ceramic ceiling socket
Click photographs to enlarge.