Brass porch fixture cover with Mission slag glass shade, circa 1910s
- All original (one screw receiver has been re-soldered)
- Brass ring good condition (worn finish)
- Riveted green slag glass shade very good condition
- Brass ring 6-1/8" diameter, shade 6-1/2" wide, 7” projection from ceiling, shade fitter 2-1/4"
- Fixture screws into ceiling over utilitarian socket
- Circa 1910s
- This fixture has no socket (and thus no wiring), as it’s the type that mounts over a utilitarian ceramic ceiling socket
Click photographs to enlarge.