Ceramic ceiling fixture with hand-painted Dutch children scene, circa 1930s
Vintage flush-mount ceramic ceiling fixture featuring hand-painted Dutch children and geese on milk glass globe.
- All original
- Hand-painted scene on globe is fired on
- Excellent condition
- 9" long, 8-1/2" wide, 5-7/8" at ceiling, 4-1/4” fitter
- Working pull-chain switch on fixture (may also use wall switch)
- Circa 1930s
- Fixture has been rewired
- This light is ready to install, and will attach to electrical box with a mounting bracket and two bolts, which are included
- 60-watt maximum standard light bulb recommended; will also accommodate some low-watt energy efficient bulbs
- We recommend that all lighting be installed by a licensed electrician
(Note that photos are a bit dark to fully capture glass elements)
Click photographs to enlarge.