Copper ceiling fixture with amber globe and crystals, circa 1910s
Fine quality large antique copper entry light fixture, featuring wrought iron arms, attractive amber globe and crystals, and cast brass tassle.
- All original
- Excellent condition
- 19 inches tall, 6-1/2 inch diameter globe, 9 inch canopy, 4 inch fitter
- Circa 1910s
- No switch on fixture (uses wall switch)
- Fixture has been rewired
- This light is ready to install, and will attach to electrical box with a mounting bracket and two bolts, which are all included
- Single light socket
- 60-watt maximum standard light bulbs recommended; will also accommodate some low-watt energy efficient bulbs
- We recommend that all lighting be installed by a licensed electrician
Click photographs to enlarge.