Copper ceiling lantern with engraved glass cylinder, circa 1920s
Simple antique copper ceiling lantern with engraved glass cylinder will look great in an entryway, porch, hallway or cabin.
- All original (except for new ceramic socket and 2 replaced check rings)
- Very good condition (uneven tarnish; some paint on ceiling canopy)
- 15" long, 6" diameter, 4-1/2" ceiling canopy
- No switch on fixture (uses wall switch)
- Circa 1920s
- Fixture has been rewired
- This light is ready to install, and will attach to electrical box with a mounting bracket and two bolts, which are all included
- 100-watt maximum standard light bulbs recommended; will also accommodate some low-watt energy efficient bulbs
- We recommend that all lighting be installed by a licensed electrician
Click photographs to enlarge.