Extendable, adjustable nickel-plated bath mirror, circa 1900s
Exceptional antique nickel-plated bath mirror, extendable and adjustable.
- All original
- Marked “Pat. Mar 26. Oct. 1. 1901, Oct. 21.1902, Pat’d March 17, 1903”
- Nickel-plated brass
- Pivots at wall bracket and back of mirror; slide extender in arm to lengthen and shorten
- Very good condition (some wear to finish and glass)
- 16" long, 8-1/4 x 10-1/8” mirror, 4-5/16 x 2-7/16” back plate
- Circa 1900s
- Attaches to wall with regular screws (not included)
(Note that photos are a bit dark to fully capture glass elements.
Photographer's reflection appears in some photos.)
Click photographs to enlarge.