PAIR cast brass single candle leaf wall sconces, circa 1910s
Nice pair of antique cast brass leaf wall sconces will add an elegant, rustic flair to your home or cottage.
- All original (except for replacement candle covers)
- Excellent condition
- Cast brass, riveted construction
- 19” tall, back plate 6-3/4” wide by 3-1/2” tall
- No switch on fixtures (uses wall switch)
- Circa 1910s
- Price is for pair
- Fixtures have been rewired
- These lights are ready to install, and will attach to electrical box with a mounting bracket (included) and two bolts (bottom of fixture attaches to wall with brass screw)
- 60-watt maximum standard light bulbs recommended; will also accommodate some low-watt energy efficient bulbs
- Light bulbs shown in photos not included
- We recommend that all lighting be installed by a licensed electrician
Click photographs to enlarge.