Pair of quality antique French Rundbrenner gilt brass and cut crystal table lamps. These lamps were converted from oil to electric in the early 1900s, when the glass student shades and fitters were added.
- All original (except for marble bases and electric conversion)
- All gilt brass
- Very good condition (minor damage to brass; wear to gilt, soldering from electric conversion)
- Chimney glass excellent, one signed
- Student shades show typical minor rim chips
- 20" tall, 7” diameter shades, 5-7/8” shade fitters, 5" square bases
- Lamps circa 1880s (early 1900s electric conversion)
- Rewired with antique-style cloth cord and line switches
- These lamps are not shippable due to their fragile nature, but are available for local purchase; please contact us
to make arrangements.
- Price is for the pair
- 40-watt maximum candelabra light bulbs recommended; may also accommodate some low-watt energy efficient bulbs
- Light bulbs shown in photos not included (Note that some photos are a bit dark to fully capture glass elements)