Pair of Mission pendant lights with slag glass shades, circa 1910s
Nice pair of antique Arts & Crafts pendant lights with slag glass panels. (May also be used as wall sconces).
- All original
- Constructed of patinated steel and brass with original weathered finish
- Very good condition (worn original patina)
- 16" long, 6” x 5-1/4” top, 4-1/2" ceiling canopy
- No switch on fixtures (uses wall switch)
- Circa 1910s
- Fixtures have been rewired, and include new ground wires
- Price is for pair
- These lights are ready to install, and will attach to electrical box with included mounting brackets (canopy slides down the pipe to access wires and mount)
- 40-watt maximum standard light bulbs recommended; will also accommodate some low-watt energy efficient bulbs
- We recommend that all lighting be installed by a licensed electrician
Click photographs to enlarge.