SET of 3 heavy, hammered iron single candle wall sconces, circa 1910s
Early Tudor style hammered iron sconces with original pull chain sockets and cast brass decorative caps. Wonderful even patina.
- All original (except replacement candle covers)
- Excellent condition
- 10” tall, 4” wide, 6” projection
- Working switch on each fixture (may also use wall switch)
- Circa 1910s
- Price is for set of 3
- Sconces have been rewired
- These lights are ready to install, and will attach to electrical box with a pipe, mounting bracket and cap, which are all included
- 60-watt maximum standard light bulbs recommended; will also accommodate some low-watt energy efficient bulbs
- Light bulbs shown in photos not included
- We recommend that all lighting be installed by a licensed electrician
Click photographs to enlarge.