Handsome vintage wrought iron pendant lantern with textured, hand-blown amber glass cylinder.
- All original
- Excellent condition
- 32" long, 11" wide, 5" ceiling canopy
- Marked “Made in MEXICO”
- Ceramic light socket
- No switch on fixture (uses wall switch)
- Circa 1950s
- Fixture has been rewired, and includes a new ground wire
- This light is not shippable due to its fragile nature, but is available for local purchase; please contact us
to make arrangements.
- This light is ready to install, and will attach to electrical box with a mounting bracket (included) onto which the fixture spins
- 100-watt maximum standard light bulb recommended; will also accommodate some low-watt energy efficient bulbs
- Light bulb shown in photos not included
- We recommend that all lighting be installed by a licensed electrician